Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Lucy

     Two days with Lucy, two exquisite days that left me tired, emotional but very, very happy. We'd never met until this weekend, but Lucy was a beauty to behold, a beauty that rendered me breathless on more than one ocassion. She was a sight for sore eyes, a breath of fresh air, elegant and sophisticated, warm and welcoming. She offered a blissful tranquility that restored peace and joy within, bringing my soul quietly back to life.

     The days were long, the nights longer; sleep was broken with restless wonderment.

     With departure imminent, I cast her one last look as I boarded the train. A tear edged my cheek as I blew her a kiss goodbye but delivered the gesture with the solemn promise that I would, one day, return to her again.



No comments:

Post a Comment